Compact Parallel Evaporator
The ACTEvap™, while connected to the Sharp Freeze and a vacuum pump, is ideal for simultaneously concentrating many fractions.
Constructed from chemically resistant Teflon, robustness is guaranteed and requires virtually no maintenance. Most importantly, sample integrity is maintained due to the unique permeable membrane cap, no cross-contamination or product loss due to bumping is observed.
ACTEvap Parallel Evaporator Key Features
- Affordable: Utilizes inexpensive vials, reusable caps, and is compatible with standard laboratory equipment. No extra hardware required.
- Compact: Small device requiring little bench space
- Timely: Evaporate/Lyophilize up to 35 vials in a very short time from 25 µL to 30 mL
- Easy to Use: Connect to rotary evaporator or vacuum with a low temperature trap
- Very Low Maintenance: Just replace two Viton seals biannually
- Adaptable: Custom racks available for specially sized vials or test tubes
- Portable: Easily carried from lab to lab
ACTEvap Parallel Evaporator Key Specifications
- Rapid: Run up to 35 samples in a very short time
- Adaptable: Fits a variety of standard vials and tubes, custom racks are also available with no extra charge
- Reliable: No contamination or sample loss
- Available in configurations to accommodate 4 mL, 20 mL, 22 mL, and 40 mL vials
|Number of Wells||Vial Size||Part Number|