Automated Peptide Synthesizer
The Vantage is a Versatile Parallel Synthesis Instrument for Preparing Peptides and Peptomimetics.
- Numerous amino acid and reaction vessel configurations
- Temperature-controlled amino acid vessels
- 95mL and 190mL amino acid vessels
- Diluter/syringe delivery
- Inert atmosphere system
- Heating capability
- Optional cooling
- 48 or 96 reactors
- Easy-to-use windows software
- Program-controlled variable speed vortex mixer
- Synthesis of 1 – 96, 1 – 192, 1- 384 Peptides simultaneously
- Precise Delivery of Amino Acids and Reagents Using Syringe
- Fast Cycle Time Synthesizing 96 Peptides with High-Quality of Crude Peptide
- Heating and Cooling Reactors
- Synthesis of targets on scales from 1 mg – Grams
- Utilize Optional Reactor Assemblies with Larger Reactor Volumes
- Perform Unlimited Chemistry with any type of Protocol, such as Peptide, PNA, DNA, Sugar -Chemistry, or any type of Organic Chemistry
The Vantage Automated Parallel Peptide Synthesizer is specially designed to perform the unique reactions for forming modified peptides, such as stapled peptides, that have been recently reported. Allyl/Aloc de-protection, ring closing metathesis and peptide thioester preparation are a few examples of the new peptide production processes that the Vantage Automated Peptide Synthesizer can perform. The Vantage is equipped with an Ares reactor assembly that can cool to -35℃ and heat to 110℃ to facilitate a wide range of reactions. Heating and cooling in the Ares reactor is very uniform throughout the reactor assembly, with less than 1.5℃ variation between reactors.
MultiProbe Fast Delivery System
The MultiProbe Fast Delivery System significantly reduces synthesis tine. The 6 probes can wash a 96 well reactor assembly in less than one minute. Up to 6 different reagents with unique volumes can be transferred simultaneously within 2 minutes to 96 reactor wells.