Pilot-Production Scale Peptide Synthesizer
Using the Model 400, pharmaceutical peptides can be prepared consistently and efficiently on pilot production scales.
- Available in multiple configurations
- Meet cGMP requirements
- Gentle, thorough mixing (mechanical, nitrogen, and both)
- Top and/or bottom delivery
- Liquid and nitrogen sensors for all delivery
- Entire system under inert atmosphere
- Ultra-efficient washing
- Custom-built to specifications
The Model 400, a smaller version of the P4-400, is a pilot production scale peptide synthesizer designed to prepare pharmaceutical peptides consistently and efficiently on production scales. The Model 400 Pilot Production Scale Synthesizer can utilize standard Boc or Fmoc protocols, or the user can develop custom protocols to optimize product purity and synthesis yield. Reagents and amino acids are accurately and precisely dispensed through separate measuring vessels equipped with adjustable liquid sensors.
Amino acids are preactivated in a preactivation vessel before transfer to the reaction vessel which eliminates side reactions between the resin-peptide and coupling reagents to produce a purer product.