Automated Peptide Synthesizer
The Focus XC comes with either 2, 4, or 6 reactors for different scale capabilities.
- Parallel synthesis of up to 6 peptides depending on the number of reactors.
- Fully automatic calculations for solvents and reagents
- Automatically monitor solvent/reagent delivery, emptying of reactors, nitrogen availability and pressure
- Mechanical mixing, nitrogen mixing, or a combination of both
- Standard or custom designed protocols
- Easy to operate
- .01-5 mmol scale per reactor
- Amino acid pre-activation vessel
- Options: heating, heating + cooling, UV monitoring (no UV with heating)
- SMART software
The Focus XC is an easy to use, fully automated, solid phase peptide synthesizer. Its SMART software predicts synthesis difficulty and provides the best protocol. It is capable of simultaneous and parallel peptide synthesis. The powerful combination of utilizing 1–6 reactors, 24 amino acid vials, 6 solvent/reagent lines (or optionally more lines), a scale range of 0.01 to 5.00 mmol per reactor, and versatile user-friendly software give the Focus XC unique abilities and provide novice and expert chemists with virtually unlimited synthesis options.
The Focus Series™ of instruments allow for interchangeable reactors in sizes ranging from 5mL to 5l for variable synthesis scales depending on the instrument configuration.